Starbound Vore Mod Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suddenly can't access vore content

2 posters

Go down

Suddenly can't access vore content Empty Suddenly can't access vore content

Post by headrebel Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:21 pm

So for some strange reason in the middle of a game, I just became totally unable to access any of the vore content. I hadn't installed any mods or anything that day, and it was working fine earlier, but out of nowhere I just couldn't access the Food hall or a village with Vore tenants I had made.

It's really weird, it just started out of absolutely nowhere.

The Log

Edit: Tried it on a new character, I just get teleported back to my ship, and when I teleport to the world I had vore Tenants on, I just get stuck at the teleport screen forever.

Edit 2: Trying to fix Adfly that apparently showed up?

Last edited by headrebel on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

headrebel

Back to top Go down

Suddenly can't access vore content Empty Re: Suddenly can't access vore content

Post by Nouvi Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Uhmm. Just want to make note that's pretty evil use of adfly for wanting to get advice on possible bugs - you should just put log content in a spoiler, rather. (Don't want to sound too condemning, but I'm very likely not alone about loathing adfly...)
Plus, it would be much more convenient for Sheights/others to actually help.

Anyway, as for issues I could see... I would reconsider using that MannCoMod, as it seems awfully glitchy and unstalbe at this time. Wait until it gets updated and more stable.

As for ssvm stuff... seems it's a corrupt sector in your world. And foodhall, you can try deleting the starbound/storage/universe/unique-foodhall.world to see if you can access it after that.
You might want to try making a fresh reinstall of the mod as well if it doesn't work. To make sure there's no faults of the mod itself. On as a last resort reinstall starbound itself - has worked for some.

....honestly you use a *lot* of mods... hard to tell if there's some uncaught conflict, or something else causing the corrupt sector.

Nouvi

Back to top Go down

Post by headrebel Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:23 pm

I think that Adfly is a side effect of using the free edition of Mediafire. I keep trying to share the link but that Adfly link keeps showing its disgusting face.

I did try a fresh re-install of the mod, but that didn't work, maybe re-installing will work I guess? Don't want to lose my saves though. I will re-consider that one mod in particular though.

Also...yeah, I get a bit mod obsessed, but I hadn't had any real conflicts until today. Thanks for the help though.

Also the post is apparently too long when I post the log under a spoiler. That should...probably tell me something about my overuse of mods.

headrebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nouvi Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:03 am

Well, I do have a final-final resort that should fix your save.....mostly, if all previous things failed. It would remove all ssvm content, but at least that's somewhat cheap to get back. Although, if you could still not access foodhall after deleting the .world file for it there may be some more serious incompatabilities. Only way to deal with that is unfortunately going through mods one by one to find what conflicts.

Essentially...remove the mod, load up the game and your affected world, quit then install mod again.

I've had to do it myself once or twice from the nastier crashes, but honestly it's better than losing the entire save I suppose.

Alas, I guess the adfly thing might even be something with the forum itself as well, reacting to mediafire in particular. Google drive and mega links are not affected tho...

Nouvi

Back to top Go down

Post by headrebel Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Did that and it worked. Still seems to happen every once in a while though, it seems to be when I place too many Preds in a building they keep eating one another, while that pred is eating someone and it keeps building off one another until it corrupts the world. Or something along those lines.

headrebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down