Starbound Vore Mod Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenant related problems

4 posters

Go down

Tenant related problems Empty Tenant related problems

Post by lpt Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:50 am

Okay, just found some problems about 2 tenants. I have fixed files, but i can't attach them, so yeah... logs.

1. Bunyip and Swamp bunyip legs missing when they eat someone.
There isn't any logs to it, so i'll just say: it happens because .lua files weren't updated in 8.6.0

2. Anthro Deer refuses to spawn. They are not dying, they just simply won't spawn.
Deer log:

2.5. Not really a problem, but i just don't know where i can post it. Just found in game files recipe for mantizi costume, which isn't in game, because cost and output in the recipes are listed in kineptic tokens and kineptic armor. I don't think it's even a problem for almost everyone, but i just found it a bit frustrating :V

lpt

Back to top Go down

Tenant related problems Empty Re: Tenant related problems

Post by Sheights Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Roger and Roger and Roger

Sheights
Admin

https://ssvm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SL-Seth270 Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:21 am

I Found an Interesting lil glitch not a bug so to say but interesting to take note of.
If Spenzarzoo has melted someone without your knowing when you have him as a tenant and you get rid of the colony deed attached to the tenant that was melted when they reform they don't Vanish and hang around indefinatly
SL-Seth270
SL-Seth270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:03 am

SL-Seth270 wrote:I Found an Interesting lil glitch not a bug so to say but interesting to take note of.
If Spenzarzoo has melted someone without your knowing when you have him as a tenant and you get rid of the colony deed attached to the tenant that was melted when they reform they don't Vanish and hang around indefinatly
i have a in-game made tool for dealing with that kind of thing, it mostly works on first use... may take a few consecutive shots but it always seems to remove them problematic broken npc's in the end for me.

Code:
/spawnitem rarepistol 1 '{"category" : "Its Anti-Friendly","rarity" : "Essential","twoHanded":false,"level":1,"baseDpsFactor":300.1,"elementalType":"poison","animationPartVariants":{"middle":17,"barrel":11,"butt":20},"primaryAbility":{"projectileParameters":{"damageTeam":{"type":"enemy","team":2 },"statusEffects":["vulnerability","beamoutanddie"]}},"shortdescription":"^yellow;Npc-Goodbye-o Gun","tooltipFields":{"reinforceLabel":"+0","altAbilityLabel":"Entity Killer"}}'

just enable admin /admin then copy/paste the above command to receive the tool(gun) and then just shoot the desired NPC you want to get rid of, it should take 1 shot as it uses a scripted vanilla stat effect but if the npc remains, just shoot them a few more times, this tool can only harm friendly npc's so don't go trying to use it as an actual weapon
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Location : *Investigating Possible issues with PredPack add-on*

Back to top Go down

Post by SL-Seth270 Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:11 pm

well i'll give that a shot
SL-Seth270
SL-Seth270

Back to top Go down

Post by SL-Seth270 Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:13 am

Found something odd not sure if it's a bug or not but Seems Victor's sick or something keeps throwing up his prey barely doing any damage to them.
SL-Seth270
SL-Seth270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down