Starbound Vore Mod Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for feedback/A few questions

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for feedback/A few questions Empty Looking for feedback/A few questions

Post by DireBug Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Looking for feedback/A few questions Tumblr_ot3wfgJq5f1uzu0jwo2_r1_400
(For reference, this is supposed to be an NPC pred/tenant sprite.)

Okay folks, here's the deal--I have some experience with freehand spriting, but none whatsoever with sprite bases or modding. To me, this sheet looks like it's basically ready to ship, but I don't know what parameters I was supposed to be working with, so the only thing I've done right for sure is use a StarBound-specific base. Do the ears/head/tail need to be clothing items on separate sheets, or can I leave them as they are? Some of the sprites are also missing arms (And there's some free floating arms???), and this was on the base sheet when I got it, so it seems like it's by design. Do I need to fix this, or is it not necessary for the actual animations?

A little off topic from here, I also remember reading previously that tenants are summoned with specific items... I have a very small simple object sprited if we're supposed to provide our own, so should I submit it along with the stomach "clothing" and the sheet once I'm finished with the tweaks?

Anyway, sorry for the long-ish post, essentially I need to know if this sprite sheet is acceptable or if something went horribly wrong while I was making it.
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Looking for feedback/A few questions Empty Re: Looking for feedback/A few questions

Post by failbird105 Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 am

OKAY. So, I have some(albeit little) experience working with Starbound spriting(I've made a race that I might eventually make public, and a pred tenant sprite set for this mod)

So, I am sorry to say, but from looking at the examples I have, something did go wrong. Namely, your character is not supposed to have arms or a head. The front arm, back arm, and head are all supposed to be separate sprites. Now if this is just you having layered all of them together to give an example of how it would look in the game, that's fine, but it doesn't seem that way.

As it is right now if you were to try and put this in the game, it would likely crash due to the absence of arms or a head, because even though they are on the sprite the game doesn't know what to look for.

Of course, we need to ask the question of what are you trying to do with this character, do you want them to be a race(which means they can wear other clothes without replacing their default appearance), or do you want them to be an outfit(this is how most SSVM tenants are done, their entire body is just clothing over an invisible character, hence how some of them don't fit the playable body types)

failbird105

Back to top Go down

Looking for feedback/A few questions Empty Re: Looking for feedback/A few questions

Post by DireBug Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Good god THANK YOU I was so lost trying to fix it because I had no idea what had gone wrong. I've been looking into it on my own since posting this, and just last night I discovered that in the process of converting the base to a different file format, all of the layers got flattened and stuck together. I felt like something wasn't right as I was working on it, but since I couldn't tell what and had nothing to reference from I assumed that it was part of the normal base. This finished sprite sheet might make some cute standalone sprites, but that's about all it's good for. SO now I just... Have to remake it in the original format, with all the layers intact. Hopefully it'll get done this week.

Now, for the actual tenant content... Is there any benefit to making a separate race, or is clothing the quickest to do? And if so, how is it implemented? Do I just make the sprite pieces like normal and send them in as armor and accessories, tail and stomach included? And is it only ill fitting on the player's character, or will the NPC look funky too? For that matter, am I supposed to make a separate object to summon this character as a tenant?
I've been looking around for specifics on how custom tenants work, both on the SSVM blog and elsewhere, and I haven't been able to find much... Sorry if that's a lot of questions but once I learn what I need to do I can make it without floundering around in the dark.

Thanks again for confirming the layer thing! Very Happy
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:00 pm

It depends really, as clothing, and probably just easier you only need the sprites decided in to 4 parts, head, legs, left arm, right arm, don't worry about the chest as that can work as apart of the legs, these parts would be combined into 3 items, head, chest, pants, just clone sandy piece of clothing and rename the sprites accordingly.

As a race though, well same process just divide the sprite into those same parts, how ever you have alot more files to make/clone and do, cinematics, animations, the ship files, Ai/sails files, interface files, ect... Easy route is to clone the human files and rename them accordingly to your race along with making necessary .patch files

I would say go for the vanity, unless you really want to make a 'big' mod out of it, as making it a race will generate alot of files... I'm sure someone could help though.

Tenents... Tenents are fairly easy, as SSVM has a race with out images making them invisible with out wearing anything (Dummy race, used by npcs like the wolf, fox ect) all you would have to do is, make your cloathing as listed above, find a basic pred npc file like one of the if your making it a pred, make sure you have an alternate body version "for having a full belly", if not then just use a prey file, if nether pred/prey then a villager file from starbounds assets (may have to unpack it assets if not already) clone it, rename it then edit that file, change your speech lines as desired, make sure the "Id" at the top is the same as your file name then scroll to the bottom and edit the "equip" slots, eg head, chest and pants so they instead have your clothing items listed.

I think that covers the just of it... Half asleep/awake at the time of writing this so sorry if its a lil confusing...
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Location : *Investigating Possible issues with PredPack add-on*

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Ohh wow yeah okay I'm going with clothing then, I only intended for him to be in this mod so making a race wouldn't serve much of a purpose.

Now, the second part is informative, but it sounds like it's getting into the area of coding and I have extremely limited knowledge of that. I don't "speak" any coding languages, but if it's just simple text replacements then I'm willing to try it. Is it okay to use Notepad for StarBound modding, or is there a freeware program you could recommend? I'm also noticing .species and .npctype files in the mod folder, what program do I need for those?

I'm... Incredibly inexperienced with this but I really appreciate the help.
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:31 am

notepad++ is generally the way to go, and its free but you can use normal notepad, the only problem is that its just not as overly helpful, useful for quick small edits but long term... probably notepad++

i'll try and walk you though as best i can... so... to start, lets say... we'll use the fenerox for example, you can locate it in the following directory path: StarboundSimpleVoreMod\items\armors\vore\fenerox
there's 2 folders, and generally 3 initial items, except for they have a few alternate heads so ignore the "heads" folder"

to start, the "fsleeve" is the forearm/front arm, the arm closest to the screen, the bsleeve is the behind/back arm, the arm behind the character, these are apart of the ".chest" file, because the actual torso is apart of the legs sprite you will notice a black strip image named chest, just leave that be, ok so the .chest file, in your copy your going to rename that file to <name.chest>, replace "name" with what ever you want to call it, for example lets say you called it "direbug.chest", now open that file with notepad (or Np++, ether or) and welcome to JavaScript Object Notation, or JSON for short, its alot lot easier then you think.

in that file locate the follow values:
Code:
"itemName" : "feneroxchest"

"shortdescription" : "Fenerox Shirt",

change the item name to what ever you called the file, example "direbugchest", the "shortdescription" value is your items ingame name, what it says its called when you look at it, so in this case... lets say you named it "Direbugs Shirt", i should probably mention, Do not use Apostrophe's, eg these little lines that generally sit before an s on the end of a word -> ' <- they generally cause things to stop working almost immediately and if something has "quotation marks" around it make sure those quotations stay.

you should have something like this:
Looking for feedback/A few questions Dbexam10
and that's basically it... that's all you have to do, so as long as your sprite is broken into the necessary parts with the right names: pantsm/f, fsleeve, bsleeve, headm/f, then your pretty much done, as for the head and legs... same thing as you just did for the chest.

ok onto the NPC... locate the following: StarboundSimpleVoreMod-8.6.1\npcs\vore\fenerox and copy the "pred_fenerox.npc" and "fenerox.lua" files into a new folder, and rename them "pred_<name>.npc" and "<name>.lua", remember replace "<name>" with what ever you were calling it but im going to say direbug as the example name still, in "pred_direbug.npc" locate the following values:
Code:
"type" : "pred_fenerox",

"scripts" : [ "/npcs/bmain.lua",
 "/npcs/vore/fenerox/fenerox.lua"
same thing as before rename the "pred_fenerox" to your files name, as for the: /npcs/vore/fenerox/fenerox.lua, change the directory path so it instead says: /npcs/vore/<name>/<name>.lua so it matches up with the name and location of where your npc's lua file is, Example below:
Looking for feedback/A few questions Dbexam10

and that should be it... to spawn your npc ingame and test as well as the items them selves, load up starbound then use the following commands (highlighted in blue): [NOTE: this will spawn things on your cursor position, so make sure its in the open when hitting [Enter], Chat/Commands can be accessed by pressing [Enter] or [/] keys.]
/admin
/spawnnpc dummy <npcname>
replace <npcname> with what ever you set "type" : "pred_<name>", to
to spawn the items to wear you self use the following below.
/spawnitem <name>head Example: /spawnitem direbughead
/spawnitem <name>chest
/spawnitem <name>legs
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:35 am

Wow thank you that's a lot easier than I expected... I started a new file to test it and while I got the head/mask to spawn in when I tried it, it was only visible on the ground and was invisible when I wore it, and the actual pred I made didn't work. It... Won't actually let me spawn any dummy characters in from what I can tell, it keeps saying there's no such species. Foodhall and the shops are all working fine, so I'm guessing something went wrong in my coding?

I'm probably missing something super obvious but I'm tired and can't tell what it is so bleh.
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:30 am

When you can, try spawning the pred again but also wear the items, then post a copy of your log here...
(starbound/storage/starbound.txt)
It will help with finding and sorting out your problem.
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:05 pm

I couldn't really tell which log was the newest but from the several times I tried spawning characters last night I kept getting messages like this (Although I think the middle one was just because I mistyped)...

[02:38:42.594] [Info] Chat: <server> Could not spawn NPC of species 'dummy fenerox'
[02:39:00.635] [Info] Chat: <server> No such command spawnnpcdummy
[02:39:47.982] [Warn] Could not spawn NPC of species 'dummy dire', exception caught: (MapException) Key 'dire' not found in Map::get()

Looking for feedback/A few questions Tumblr_otoge73wgI1uzu0jwo2_250

Also this happened when I actually tried to wear the armor, I think that's part of the fenerox chest in there? I must have forgotten to move it when I copied the file over.

So yeah I've messed up. I've messed up bad. Such is life.
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:19 pm

the full log would have been nice... not just the snippet you found... as iv got no idea what you've done wrong otherwise... :l but... if you would like i could probably look though your files and see whats amiss if you put them into a zip folder, might just be easier too...
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 am

Sorry, didn't know you needed it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw0mPpYRL01HZjhxbVBmYTBEMm8

This should link to the folder in my Drive. I'm really not trying to be difficult, apologies if it seems that way.
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:10 am

huh... weird, it must be to do with your .npctype file, but try using:
/spawnnpc human dire
anyway to check, if it fails to spawn then its you .npctype file

im going to assume your items are also called "direhead", "direchest" and "direlegs", if im wrong its an easy change, but heres a download link for what should be a working .npctype file setup for your npc, its a clone of a basic starbound villager so it wont do anything special... add it to the npcs folder, you can spawn it by using /spawnnpc <species> dire (replace <species> with ether "human" or "dummy")
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByXbEpbvCH7Ac0pvdXdmNkg2LXc
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Oh boy so the vanilla NPC file worked (Thank you very much!), and I could spawn in both the human and dummy versions, but the dummy was invisible (I only knew it was there because it was talking) and this is still happening:

Looking for feedback/A few questions Tumblr_otq3z6h21X1uzu0jwo1_100

I'm at something of a loss. I used a normal sprite sheet for the clothes, so they shouldn't be this glitchy, should they? The head's not showing up at all...

I can understand screwing up the coding because I'm not experienced with it, but I don't know what I did wrong to get the sprites all jumbled like that.
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by LizardButts Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 pm

I can't say much for the tenant system and the nitty-gritty of their clothing generation but maybe the sheet you were working with ended up offset somehow? I would go open up the files for each body part and check to see if your sheets match up when laid over and adjust as needed.

One thing I've learned making sprite sheets is that it's a better practice to create clothing layers using the base body parts instead of other clothing sheets. A similar problem happened when I was making armour for a company that made use of hard-coded sprite offsets, which led to me having to readjust all the stuff I made, hahaha

Anyways, I'm getting off-topic! Your stuff's looking good and I'm looking forward to seeing it in action once this is all fixed up!
LizardButts
LizardButts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:57 pm

LizardButts wrote:I can't say much for the tenant system and the nitty-gritty of their clothing generation but maybe the sheet you were working with ended up offset somehow? I would go open up the files for each body part and check to see if your sheets match up when laid over and adjust as needed.

One thing I've learned making sprite sheets is that it's a better practice to create clothing layers using the base body parts instead of other clothing sheets. A similar problem happened when I was making armour for a company that made use of hard-coded sprite offsets, which led to me having to readjust all the stuff I made, hahaha

Anyways, I'm getting off-topic! Your stuff's looking good and I'm looking forward to seeing it in action once this is all fixed up!

↑ ↑ ↑
what lizard said, outfits must conform to a specific position on the sprite sheet along with the sprite sheet being a specific size, so go back and in gimp or photoshop, some form of drawing program that you can add layers to, and on a new layer overlay your parts so it matches up and then save it like that then try.
(the "dummy" npc race are meant to be invisible, that way you don't have... well what you have with some outfits)
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:52 am

Okay! The clothes are working now! Thanks!

I knew that the dummies themselves were invisible, but I was kind of expecting the clothes to show up because even back when they were misaligned the human NPC still had something going on.

So now I just need to fix the npctype file to make him a proper pred... Any suggestions?
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:18 pm

DireBug wrote:Okay! The clothes are working now! Thanks!

I knew that the dummies themselves were invisible, but I was kind of expecting the clothes to show up because even back when they were misaligned the human NPC still had something going on.

So now I just need to fix the npctype file to make him a proper pred... Any suggestions?
goto npcs/vore/fenrox/ make a copy of the pred_fenerox.npctype and the fenerox.lua files and rename the copy's if you havant done already, i would say to call them "pred_direbug.npctype" and "direbug.lua".

open the pred_direbug.npctype file and change the following area's highlighted in Red in accordance to your own files, remove the Grey striked out line if your NPC does not have a back item.

"type" : "pred_fenerox",

"/npcs/vore/
fenerox/fenerox.lua"

"items" : {
   "override" : [
     [0, [
         {
           "head" : [
             { "name" : "
feneroxhead", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
           ],
"chest" : [
feneroxchest", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
           ],

"back" : [
             { "name" : "woollyback", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
           ],

"legs" : [
feneroxlegs", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
           ]
         }
       ] ]
   ]
 }

once done then open your .lua file and do the same for the following area in red, the lines highlighted in green are purely optional, when "eaten" these are the lines your pred will speak, you can have any number of lines but the Must Always begin and end with a quotation mark " and a new line must have a comma , on the end unless its the last sentence of the list

playerLines = { "Squirming prey. Please continue. Warm and good!",
"Large belly. So full. Heavy and content~",
"Tasty friend. Wet and trapped. Gleeful and happy!",
"Eating fun! Will do again. So delicious and sweet!",
"Full stomach. Almost bursting. Gurgly and groaning~"
}

function initHook()
index = npc.getItemSlot("legs").parameters.colorIndex
legs[2] = {
name = "feneroxlegsbelly",
parameters = {
colorIndex = index
}}
end
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:07 am

Okay I spent most of yesterday testing and coding and now he's working! Well, except he "poofs" away if I press E on him, but he can eat and use items and talk like a tenant. I'm not sure what's causing the poofing, I'm kind of thinking that it's because he was spawned in instead of being summoned normally?

But aside from that, I think I'm basically ready to send this in to Sheights.

Thank you so much for all of your help! I'm sorry for being so difficult to teach, I really appreciate your patience. So thanks!
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:39 am

Same as before, spawn your npc, interact with it so he poofs then post your log here (its the file you can open in note pad, if that helps)
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:03 am

DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:33 am

The one that just says "starbound" its file type will say "Text Document"
You can just open it on the spot and copy/paste the contents here, just put it in between the
Code:
[code] your text here [/code]
brackets
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:56 am

Code:
[04:52:03.696] [Info] Setting steam rich presence connection as steam id 76561198268595840
[04:52:03.964] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to CelestialWorld:861879026:-630870476:-274072060:7:3=578.663.704.013
[04:57:24.405] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node sayToEntity in behavior villager: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: (AssetException) Error loading asset /dialog/dire.config:converse
[0] 7ff7b8587153 Star::captureStack
[1] 7ff7b8585ede Star::StarException::StarException
[2] 7ff7b85939fa Star::AssetException::format<Star::AssetPath>
[3] 7ff7b859fedb Star::Assets::getAsset
[4] 7ff7b85a0dd2 Star::Assets::json
[5] 7ff7b8c3d066 Star::LuaBindings::RootCallbacks::assetJson
[6] 7ff7b8c30594 std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<Star::Json (__cdecl*const & __ptr64)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),Star::Root * __ptr64 const & __ptr64,Star::String>
[7] 7ff7b8c32ab6 std::invoke<Star::Json (__cdecl*const & __ptr64)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),Star::Root * __ptr64 const & __ptr64,Star::String>
[8] 7ff7b8c30fe4 std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Json (__cdecl*const & __ptr64)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),Star::Root * __ptr64 const & __ptr64,Star::String>
[9] 7ff7b8c30c52 std::_Call_binder<std::_Unforced,0,1,Star::Json (__cdecl*const)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),std::tuple<Star::Root * __ptr64,std::_Ph<1> > const ,std::tuple<Star::String && __ptr64> >
[10] 7ff7b8c2ee53 std::_Binder<std::_Unforced,Star::Json (__cdecl&)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),Star::Root * __ptr64 & __ptr64,std::_Ph<1> const & __ptr64>::operator()<Star::String>
[11] 7ff7b8c395fa <lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1>::operator()
[12] 7ff7b8c2f79f std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[13] 7ff7b8c32430 std::invoke<<lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[14] 7ff7b8c316f9 std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,<lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[15] 7ff7b8c3c22b std::_Func_impl<<lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1>,std::allocator<int>,Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::_Do_call
[16] 7ff7b855481d std::_Func_class<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::operator()
[17] 7ff7b85537af <lambda_a03bcae4599b53751a446949639a4d5e>::operator()
[18] 7ff7b84db938 luaD_precall
[19] 7ff7b84f46e1 luaV_execute
[20] 7ff7b84dbc1b luaD_rawrunprotected
[21] 7ff7b84dbf3f lua_resume
[22] 7ff7b85fa0cc Star::LuaEngine::resumeThread<Star::LuaTable,std::weak_ptr<Star::Blackboard>,unsigned __int64,float>
[23] 7ff7b85f97c1 Star::LuaThread::resume<Star::LuaTupleReturn<enum Star::NodeStatus,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> >,Star::LuaTable,std::weak_ptr<Star::Blackboard>,unsigned __int64,float>
[24] 7ff7b8604b74 Star::BehaviorState::runAction
[25] 7ff7b860569f Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[26] 7ff7b8605e2a Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[27] 7ff7b8605000 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[28] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[29] 7ff7b8605c5d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[30] 7ff7b860501a Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[31] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[32] 7ff7b8605e2a Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[33] 7ff7b8605000 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[34] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[35] 7ff7b8605c5d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[36] 7ff7b860501a Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[37] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[38] 7ff7b860551f Star::BehaviorState::runDynamic
[39] 7ff7b860504e Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[40] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[41] 7ff7b8604958 Star::BehaviorState::run
[42] 7ff7b8bfc97e <lambda_c00a27f6cddfafb872d0f8c0617836e5>::operator()
[43] 7ff7b8bfbe69 <lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1>::operator()
[44] 7ff7b8bf4cef std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[45] 7ff7b8bf6240 std::invoke<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[46] 7ff7b8bf54c9 std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[47] 7ff7b8bfdddb std::_Func_impl<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1>,std::allocator<int>,Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::_Do_call
[48] 7ff7b855481d std::_Func_class<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::operator()
[49] 7ff7b85537af <lambda_a03bcae4599b53751a446949639a4d5e>::operator()
[50] 7ff7b84db938 luaD_precall
[51] 7ff7b84f46e1 luaV_execute
[52] 7ff7b84db443 luaD_call
[53] 7ff7b84dbc1b luaD_rawrunprotected
[54] 7ff7b84db650 luaD_pcall
[55] 7ff7b84d1b64 lua_pcallk
[56] 7ff7b855b930 Star::LuaEngine::pcallWithTraceback
[57] 7ff7b87494fe Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[58] 7ff7b874cca5 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[59] 7ff7b874cbc0 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[60] 7ff7b875394c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[61] 7ff7b87538bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[62] 7ff7b88086e9 Star::Npc::update
[63] 7ff7b8b2b31e <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[64] 7ff7b86da5d7 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[65] 7ff7b8b4e824 Star::WorldServer::update
[66] 7ff7b8b54b66 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[67] 7ff7b8b54558 Star::WorldServerThread::run
[68] 7ff7b8583c5e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[69] 7ffd675013d2 BaseThreadInitThunk
[70] 7ffd67b754e4 RtlUserThreadStart
stack traceback:
   [C]: in field 'assetJson'
   [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: in global 'loadDialog'
   [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:28: in global 'queryDialog'
   [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:102: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:101>
[2] 7ff7b8586225 Star::StarException::StarException
[3] 7ff7b8ed48dc `Star::BehaviorState::runAction'::`1'::catch$193
[4] 7ffd634ec220 _C_specific_handler
[5] 7ffd634e29b2 _FrameUnwindFilter
[6] 7ffd67bf2a63 RtlCaptureContext
[7] 7ff7b8604b74 Star::BehaviorState::runAction
[8] 7ff7b860569f Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[9] 7ff7b8605e2a Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[10] 7ff7b8605000 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[11] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[12] 7ff7b8605c5d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[13] 7ff7b860501a Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[14] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[15] 7ff7b8605e2a Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[16] 7ff7b8605000 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[17] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[18] 7ff7b8605c5d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[19] 7ff7b860501a Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[20] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[21] 7ff7b860551f Star::BehaviorState::runDynamic
[22] 7ff7b860504e Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[23] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[24] 7ff7b8604958 Star::BehaviorState::run
[25] 7ff7b8bfc97e <lambda_c00a27f6cddfafb872d0f8c0617836e5>::operator()
[26] 7ff7b8bfbe69 <lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1>::operator()
[27] 7ff7b8bf4cef std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[28] 7ff7b8bf6240 std::invoke<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[29] 7ff7b8bf54c9 std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[30] 7ff7b8bfdddb std::_Func_impl<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1>,std::allocator<int>,Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::_Do_call
[31] 7ff7b855481d std::_Func_class<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::operator()
[32] 7ff7b85537af <lambda_a03bcae4599b53751a446949639a4d5e>::operator()
[33] 7ff7b84db938 luaD_precall
[34] 7ff7b84f46e1 luaV_execute
[35] 7ff7b84db443 luaD_call
[36] 7ff7b84dbc1b luaD_rawrunprotected
[37] 7ff7b84db650 luaD_pcall
[38] 7ff7b84d1b64 lua_pcallk
[39] 7ff7b855b930 Star::LuaEngine::pcallWithTraceback
[40] 7ff7b87494fe Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[41] 7ff7b874cca5 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[42] 7ff7b874cbc0 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[43] 7ff7b875394c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[44] 7ff7b87538bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[45] 7ff7b88086e9 Star::Npc::update
[46] 7ff7b8b2b31e <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[47] 7ff7b86da5d7 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[48] 7ff7b8b4e824 Star::WorldServer::update
[49] 7ff7b8b54b66 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[50] 7ff7b8b54558 Star::WorldServerThread::run
[51] 7ff7b8583c5e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[52] 7ffd675013d2 BaseThreadInitThunk
[53] 7ffd67b754e4 RtlUserThreadStart
stack traceback:
   [C]: in ?
   [C]: in method 'run'
   [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: in global 'oldUpdate'
   [string "/scripts/vore/npcvore.lua"]:119: in function <[string "/scripts/vore/npcvore.lua"]:87>
[2] 7ff7b855a4c1 Star::LuaEngine::handleError
[3] 7ff7b8749517 Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[4] 7ff7b874cca5 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[5] 7ff7b874cbc0 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[6] 7ff7b875394c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[7] 7ff7b87538bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[8] 7ff7b88086e9 Star::Npc::update
[9] 7ff7b8b2b31e <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[10] 7ff7b86da5d7 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[11] 7ff7b8b4e824 Star::WorldServer::update
[12] 7ff7b8b54b66 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[13] 7ff7b8b54558 Star::WorldServerThread::run
[14] 7ff7b8583c5e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[15] 7ffd675013d2 BaseThreadInitThunk
[16] 7ffd67b754e4 RtlUserThreadStart
[04:57:46.660] [Info] Chat: <server> Admin privileges taken away from Test
[04:59:07.711] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node sayToEntity in behavior villager: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: (AssetException) Error loading asset /dialog/dire.config:converse
[2] 7ff7b85939fa Star::AssetException::format<Star::AssetPath>
[3] 7ff7b859fedb Star::Assets::getAsset
[4] 7ff7b85a0dd2 Star::Assets::json
[5] 7ff7b8c3d066 Star::LuaBindings::RootCallbacks::assetJson
[6] 7ff7b8c30594 std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<Star::Json (__cdecl*const & __ptr64)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),Star::Root * __ptr64 const & __ptr64,Star::String>
[7] 7ff7b8c32ab6 std::invoke<Star::Json (__cdecl*const & __ptr64)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),Star::Root * __ptr64 const & __ptr64,Star::String>
[8] 7ff7b8c30fe4 std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Json (__cdecl*const & __ptr64)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),Star::Root * __ptr64 const & __ptr64,Star::String>
[9] 7ff7b8c30c52 std::_Call_binder<std::_Unforced,0,1,Star::Json (__cdecl*const)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),std::tuple<Star::Root * __ptr64,std::_Ph<1> > const ,std::tuple<Star::String && __ptr64> >
[10] 7ff7b8c2ee53 std::_Binder<std::_Unforced,Star::Json (__cdecl&)(Star::Root * __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64),Star::Root * __ptr64 & __ptr64,std::_Ph<1> const & __ptr64>::operator()<Star::String>
[11] 7ff7b8c395fa <lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1>::operator()
[12] 7ff7b8c2f79f std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[13] 7ff7b8c32430 std::invoke<<lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[14] 7ff7b8c316f9 std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,<lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[15] 7ff7b8c3c22b std::_Func_impl<<lambda_859f04ab1d9377192727f867a8cd2ac1>,std::allocator<int>,Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::_Do_call
[16] 7ff7b855481d std::_Func_class<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::operator()
[17] 7ff7b85537af <lambda_a03bcae4599b53751a446949639a4d5e>::operator()
[18] 7ff7b84db938 luaD_precall
[19] 7ff7b84f46e1 luaV_execute
[20] 7ff7b84dbc1b luaD_rawrunprotected
[21] 7ff7b84dbf3f lua_resume
[22] 7ff7b85fa0cc Star::LuaEngine::resumeThread<Star::LuaTable,std::weak_ptr<Star::Blackboard>,unsigned __int64,float>
[23] 7ff7b85f97c1 Star::LuaThread::resume<Star::LuaTupleReturn<enum Star::NodeStatus,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> >,Star::LuaTable,std::weak_ptr<Star::Blackboard>,unsigned __int64,float>
[24] 7ff7b8604b74 Star::BehaviorState::runAction
[25] 7ff7b860569f Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[26] 7ff7b8605e2a Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[27] 7ff7b8605000 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[28] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[29] 7ff7b8605c5d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[30] 7ff7b860501a Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[31] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[32] 7ff7b8605e2a Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[33] 7ff7b8605000 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[34] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[35] 7ff7b8605c5d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[36] 7ff7b860501a Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[37] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[38] 7ff7b860551f Star::BehaviorState::runDynamic
[39] 7ff7b860504e Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[40] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[41] 7ff7b8604958 Star::BehaviorState::run
[42] 7ff7b8bfc97e <lambda_c00a27f6cddfafb872d0f8c0617836e5>::operator()
[43] 7ff7b8bfbe69 <lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1>::operator()
[44] 7ff7b8bf4cef std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[45] 7ff7b8bf6240 std::invoke<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[46] 7ff7b8bf54c9 std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[47] 7ff7b8bfdddb std::_Func_impl<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1>,std::allocator<int>,Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::_Do_call
[48] 7ff7b855481d std::_Func_class<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::operator()
[49] 7ff7b85537af <lambda_a03bcae4599b53751a446949639a4d5e>::operator()
[50] 7ff7b84db938 luaD_precall
[51] 7ff7b84f46e1 luaV_execute
[52] 7ff7b84db443 luaD_call
[53] 7ff7b84dbc1b luaD_rawrunprotected
[54] 7ff7b84db650 luaD_pcall
[55] 7ff7b84d1b64 lua_pcallk
[56] 7ff7b855b930 Star::LuaEngine::pcallWithTraceback
[57] 7ff7b87494fe Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[58] 7ff7b874cca5 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[59] 7ff7b874cbc0 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[60] 7ff7b875394c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[61] 7ff7b87538bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[62] 7ff7b88086e9 Star::Npc::update
[63] 7ff7b8b2b31e <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[64] 7ff7b86da5d7 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[65] 7ff7b8b4e824 Star::WorldServer::update
[66] 7ff7b8b54b66 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[67] 7ff7b8b54558 Star::WorldServerThread::run
[68] 7ff7b8583c5e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[69] 7ffd675013d2 BaseThreadInitThunk
[70] 7ffd67b754e4 RtlUserThreadStart
stack traceback:
   [C]: in field 'assetJson'
   [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: in global 'loadDialog'
   [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:28: in global 'queryDialog'
   [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:102: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:101>
[2] 7ff7b8586225 Star::StarException::StarException
[3] 7ff7b8ed48dc `Star::BehaviorState::runAction'::`1'::catch$193
[4] 7ffd634ec220 _C_specific_handler
[5] 7ffd634e29b2 _FrameUnwindFilter
[6] 7ffd67bf2a63 RtlCaptureContext
[7] 7ff7b8604b74 Star::BehaviorState::runAction
[8] 7ff7b860569f Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[9] 7ff7b8605e2a Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[10] 7ff7b8605000 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[11] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[12] 7ff7b8605c5d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[13] 7ff7b860501a Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[14] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[15] 7ff7b8605e2a Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[16] 7ff7b8605000 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[17] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[18] 7ff7b8605c5d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[19] 7ff7b860501a Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[20] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[21] 7ff7b860551f Star::BehaviorState::runDynamic
[22] 7ff7b860504e Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[23] 7ff7b86056b5 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[24] 7ff7b8604958 Star::BehaviorState::run
[25] 7ff7b8bfc97e <lambda_c00a27f6cddfafb872d0f8c0617836e5>::operator()
[26] 7ff7b8bfbe69 <lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1>::operator()
[27] 7ff7b8bf4cef std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[28] 7ff7b8bf6240 std::invoke<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[29] 7ff7b8bf54c9 std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[30] 7ff7b8bfdddb std::_Func_impl<<lambda_8b39829c64d733afef46ba23ecb7c7c1>,std::allocator<int>,Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::_Do_call
[31] 7ff7b855481d std::_Func_class<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::operator()
[32] 7ff7b85537af <lambda_a03bcae4599b53751a446949639a4d5e>::operator()
[33] 7ff7b84db938 luaD_precall
[34] 7ff7b84f46e1 luaV_execute
[35] 7ff7b84db443 luaD_call
[36] 7ff7b84dbc1b luaD_rawrunprotected
[37] 7ff7b84db650 luaD_pcall
[38] 7ff7b84d1b64 lua_pcallk
[39] 7ff7b855b930 Star::LuaEngine::pcallWithTraceback
[40] 7ff7b87494fe Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[41] 7ff7b874cca5 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[42] 7ff7b874cbc0 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[43] 7ff7b875394c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[44] 7ff7b87538bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[45] 7ff7b88086e9 Star::Npc::update
[46] 7ff7b8b2b31e <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[47] 7ff7b86da5d7 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[48] 7ff7b8b4e824 Star::WorldServer::update
[49] 7ff7b8b54b66 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[50] 7ff7b8b54558 Star::WorldServerThread::run
[51] 7ff7b8583c5e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[52] 7ffd675013d2 BaseThreadInitThunk
[53] 7ffd67b754e4 RtlUserThreadStart
stack traceback:
   [C]: in ?
   [C]: in method 'run'
   [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: in global 'oldUpdate'
   [string "/scripts/vore/npcvore.lua"]:119: in function <[string "/scripts/vore/npcvore.lua"]:87>
[2] 7ff7b855a4c1 Star::LuaEngine::handleError
[3] 7ff7b8749517 Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[4] 7ff7b874cca5 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[5] 7ff7b874cbc0 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[6] 7ff7b875394c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[7] 7ff7b87538bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[8] 7ff7b88086e9 Star::Npc::update
[9] 7ff7b8b2b31e <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[10] 7ff7b86da5d7 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[11] 7ff7b8b4e824 Star::WorldServer::update
[12] 7ff7b8b54b66 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[13] 7ff7b8b54558 Star::WorldServerThread::run
[14] 7ff7b8583c5e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[15] 7ffd675013d2 BaseThreadInitThunk
[16] 7ffd67b754e4 RtlUserThreadStart
[04:59:13.439] [Info] Chat: <server> Admin privileges now given to player Test
[04:59:15.606] [Info] UniverseClient: Client disconnecting...

Ah, this one? I don't recall there being any .txt files in my storage folder, just .logs.
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:36 am

would you beable to post the code from your .npctype and .lua files here as well... i have a slight idea on what it might be but there aint much to go on, so im thinking it would be easier to figure out the issue if i could see the code/changes you made, assuming they are as i instructed...
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:55 am

I'm pretty sure I copied your files the way I was supposed to, but I guess I could have missed something.

I made a normal npctype and a "d(character)" for both files, the normal one is listed first in both cases.

Code:
{
  "type" : "pred_dire",
  "baseType" : "villager",

"scriptConfig" : {
    "questGenerator" : { "pools" : [], "enableParticipation" : false },

"reactions" : {
      "spontaneous" : [
        [1.0, "sit", { "timeRange" : [0.6,0.2]}],
        [1.0, "patrol", { "timeRange" : [0.2, 0.6] }]
      ]
    },

"behaviorConfig" : {
      "greetingChance" : 0
    },

"dialog" : {
      "tenant" : {
        "grumbles" : {
          "tagCriteria" : "/dialog/dire.config:tagCriteria",
          "enclosedArea" : "/dialog/dire.config:enclosedArea",
          "otherDeed" : "/dialog/dire.config:otherDeed",
          "severe" : "/dialog/dire.config:severe",
          "final" : "/dialog/dire.config:final"
        },
        "arrivedHome" : {
          "beacon" : "/dialog/dire.config:beacon",
          "rent" : "/dialog/dire.config:rent"
        }
      },

"converse" : "/dialog/dire.config:converse",
      "accuse" : "/dialog/dire.config:accuse",

"attack" : "/dialog/dire.config:attack",
      "reattack" : "/dialog/dire.config:reattack",
      "killedTarget" : "/dialog/dire.config:killedTarget",
      "lostTarget" : "/dialog/dire.config:lostTarget",
      "outOfSight" : "/dialog/dire.config:outOfSight",
      "cheerOn" : "/dialog/dire.config:cheerOn",
      "cantReach" : "/dialog/dire.config:cantReach"
    }
  },

"/npcs/vore/dire/dire.lua"
  ],

"matchColorIndices" : true,
      [0, [
          {
              { "name" : "direhead", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
            ],
              { "name" : "direchest", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
            ],

{ "name" : "direlegs", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
            ]
          }
        ] ]
    ]
  }
}

Code:
{
  "type" : "pred_ddire",
  "baseType" : "villager",

"scriptConfig" : {
    "questGenerator" : { "pools" : [], "enableParticipation" : false },

"reactions" : {
      "spontaneous" : [
        [1.0, "sit", { "timeRange" : [0.6,0.2]}],
        [1.0, "patrol", { "timeRange" : [0.2, 0.6] }]
      ]
    },

"behaviorConfig" : {
      "greetingChance" : 0
    },

},
        }
      },

}
  },

"/npcs/vore/dire/ddire.lua"
  ],

"matchColorIndices" : true,
      [0, [
          {
              { "name" : "direhead", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
            ],
              { "name" : "direchest", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
            ],

{ "name" : "direlegs", "parameters" : { "colorIndex" : [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] } }
            ]
          }
        ] ]
    ]
  }
}

Code:
require "/scripts/vore/npcvore.lua"

playerLines = { "Hey, cutie!",
 "How's it going in there?",
 "Aww, aren't you adorable!",
 "That tickles!",
 "If it's any consolation, you were delicious.",
 "Squirm around all you want, cutie. You're not going anywhere.",
 "Hope you don't mind being monster pudge!"
}

function initHook()
 legs[2] = {
 name = "direlegsbelly",
 parameters = {
 colorIndex = index
 }}
end

function feedHook()
 world.spawnProjectile( "npcanimchomp" , world.entityPosition( tempTarget ), entity.id(), {0, 0}, false)
 world.spawnProjectile( "swallowprojectile" , world.entityPosition( tempTarget ), entity.id(), {0, 0}, false)
end

function requestHook(args)
 world.spawnProjectile( "npcanimchomp" , world.entityPosition( victim[#victim] ), entity.id(), {0, 0}, false)
 world.spawnProjectile( "swallowprojectile" , world.entityPosition( victim[#victim] ), entity.id(), {0, 0}, false)
end

function updateHook()
 if containsPlayer() and math.random(700) == 1 then
 sayLine( playerLines )
 end
end

Code:
require "/scripts/vore/npcvore.lua"

isDigest = true
effect = "npcdigestvore"

playerLines = { "Hey, cutie!",
 "How's it going in there?",
 "Awww, aren't you adorable!",
 "That tickles!",
 "If it's any consolation, you were delicious.",
 "Squirm around all you want, cutie. You're not going anywhere.",
 "Hope you don't mind being monster pudge!"
}

function initHook()
 legs[2] = {
 name = "direlegsbelly",
 parameters = {
 colorIndex = index
 }}
end

function feedHook()
 world.spawnProjectile( "npcanimchomp" , world.entityPosition( tempTarget ), entity.id(), {0, 0}, false)
 world.spawnProjectile( "swallowprojectile" , world.entityPosition( tempTarget ), entity.id(), {0, 0}, false)
end

function requestHook(args)
 world.spawnProjectile( "npcanimchomp" , world.entityPosition( victim[#victim] ), entity.id(), {0, 0}, false)
 world.spawnProjectile( "swallowprojectile" , world.entityPosition( victim[#victim] ), entity.id(), {0, 0}, false)
end

function updateHook()
 if containsPlayer() and math.random(700) == 1 then
 sayLine( playerLines )
 end
end
DireBug
DireBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:49 am

Looking for feedback/A few questions Sad10
you fool... you changed things that i didn't say to change... and that's causing the problem because you don't have that "data field"... yet... so what its trying to do is read something that isnt there...

so in your .npctype files... go back and change these back to how they were: ergo: replace each marked in red "dire" with "fenerox"

},
       }
     },

that should fix something... so do that, then try it again and tell me what happens, if it still crashes, post the log... and i mean the entire full log, all of its contents not one that's been cut (again).

though i suspect this will probably fix the entire thing as your more noticeable error in the cut down log you posted, is the following line
Code:
[04:57:24.405] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node sayToEntity in behavior villager: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: (AssetException) Error loading asset /dialog/dire.config:converse
the thing that stands out the most is the following bit [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: (AssetException) Error loading asset /dialog/dire.config:converse as you might have noticed it says dialog/dire.config the very same thing you were not meant to edit if you followed my instructions as they were written... we can get to that later, so try not to jump the gun so quickly ^^
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next