Starbound Vore Mod Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeps Pred Pack

+2
lpt
Sleeps-Fox
6 posters

Go down

Sleeps Pred Pack Empty Sleeps Pred Pack

Post by Sleeps-Fox Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:11 am

first of all i just want to say these are not all by me and were in fact made by my starbound modding teacher [REDACTED], i did help a little as he was doing it to help teach me more things with modding starbound but its mostly just his work that was done for a bit of fun, i do have his permission to share these out as it doesn't both him as long as i don't mention names he goes by, (case of wanting to keeping a hidden identity or a secret or something i think...) so i will be saying "[REDACTED]" instead as a place holder, its the same person who made my avatar and you can probably figure out who he is by that because "im the S.A.I.L replacement" in his main mod Very Happy if you ever see it anywhere...

you can find the download linked at the bottom, but i suggest having a bit of a read in the below first jsut so you know what your in for...

---
sooo moving on... this Pack includes
1 SPO
1 NPC Edit
1 New Pred NPC
3 Object Changes.

the New Spo is a simple animated version of the Static Kangaroo Pred object, you can find it in the belly bound store, just look for "miss kangaroo", same deal as the Miss fox and Miss wolf animated Pred Objects.

The Npc Edit is to the pred_Kangaru npc types, they can now take 2 prey instead of 1, with belly expanded as well, similar to the wolf and fox types currently in use, how ever the digestion Kangaru pred's can only take 1 prey as per normal, it can be changed to 2 prey really easily but i guess there was a reason for [REDACTED] leaving it as 1.

hehehe now the good part, because i absolutely love this next one.
The New Pred NPC, i believe this took about 3 maybe 4 days to make with alot of testing and editing, i think even now [REDACTED] is looking for ways to further modify and tweak the npc's files, i know he was doing something about improving the sprites a bit, particularly the arm alignments, x-x i'll keep tabs on that and let you guys know of he adds anything new or major changes... anyhow the new NPC Pred is called : "Miss Wolf" its based off the "Miss wolf" SPO's and this thing, to me atleast is probably the most complex NPC pred, more then Rake who has everything in one file, it use's a Modified version of Rake's files along with additional dialog, a couple extra animations and a few other things that i dont even know about, i know barely a lick of a stick about lua files... soo... you can read the short list of things i do know when comparing to rake in the spoiler below
Spoiler:
as for the object changes these are mostly just for getting misswolf as a tenent, because why not?
so to get this pred npc as a tenent you need the following.
1 light.
1 door.
a vore badge or [Vore] tag.
and something with the added [wolf] tag.
you can get this [wolf] tag by putting down one of the static misswolf objects or the Maw poster, which also has a [Vore] tag (two in 1 right there).

unfortunately the npc also shares that same issue that a few preds share, like rake, where sometimes releasing prey that is an npc (and not a player) causes them to "poof", thought i might just say...

---
pack Download:
https://tinyurl.com/sFoxPredpack
to install, open the zip folder and your ssvm mod folder,
navigate to /items/armors/vore/kangaru/ and delete the belly folder (to prevent a crash due to moved files)
then just zip extract into your ssvm main folder and merge the files, all should then be good to go.

Last edited by Sleeps-Fox on Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Location : *Investigating Possible issues with PredPack add-on*

Back to top Go down

Sleeps Pred Pack Empty Re: Sleeps Pred Pack

Post by lpt Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:58 am

I dont know if it should be like that, but... Your miss wolf npc is missing: .tenant file, sounds and npcmisswolfvore.lua script. Also she won't disappear when colony deed is destroyed.

lpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:03 am

lpt wrote:I dont know if it should be like that, but... Your miss wolf npc is missing: .tenant file, sounds and npcmisswolfvore.lua script. Also she won't disappear when colony deed is destroyed.

ahahaha my bad on the tenant file... i'll fix that in a sec and update the link, but what do you mean "npcmisswolfvore.lua" there is no file with a name like that, do you mean "pred_misswolf.lua"?

Edit: Tenant file added to rar and updated, download link remains the same.
I worked it out! im an idiot... its a stat effect...
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by lpt Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:46 am

Sleeps-Fox wrote:
lpt wrote:I dont know if it should be like that, but... Your miss wolf npc is missing: .tenant file, sounds and npcmisswolfvore.lua script. Also she won't disappear when colony deed is destroyed.

ahahaha my bad on the tenant file... i'll fix that in a sec and update the link, but what do you mean "npcmisswolfvore.lua" there is no file with a name like that, do you mean "pred_misswolf.lua"?

npcmisswolfvore is vore script, which was listed in pred_misswolf.lua file.

lpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:54 am

lpt wrote:
Sleeps-Fox wrote:

npcmisswolfvore is vore script, which was listed in pred_misswolf.lua file. Also, all vore scripts is .lua files too.

i just figured that out by redownloading ssvm and then added the pack and found that in the log file... might have helped if you initially said 'stat effect' but then again its my fault for not checking with [X] about all of the files... my bad ^^;

i'll re-update the mod link after i double check that i missed nothing this time.
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:40 am

I dont know whats up with the 'Miss Wolf' npc not despawning if you remove the deed, i'll have to get [REDIRECTED] to take a look at it in the morning and see if he can figure it out as i have no idea at all... i think maybe its the species file or something but i dont know how that all works exactly... and the log doesnt seem to print any errors out from what i can tell...

the tenant and Status effect should be fixed now... though... Link's been updated with the new version.
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Nouvi Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Umm....very minor thing, but do you happen to mean "[REDACTED]" maybe? Redacted means removed/deleted, while redirected means to direct towards something else.

Aaaaanyway. Always loving new content... time to play around some more... and from the sound of it this will be a pleasurable npc to hang out... or 'in'... with.

Nouvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Nouvi wrote:Umm....very minor thing, but do you happen to mean "[REDACTED]" maybe? Redacted means removed/deleted, while redirected means to direct towards something else.

Aaaaanyway. Always loving new content... time to play around some more... and from the sound of it this will be a pleasurable npc to hang out... or 'in'... with.
Ahaha... *facepaws*... It's not a word iv used before so that you for correcting me on that...
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandyagos Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:16 am

I like the way you have to spawn in Miss Wolf. i wish other npc was as easy as that.
Sandyagos
Sandyagos

Back to top Go down

Post by Xquavier Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:07 am

Question, can I make Misswolf digest like her SPO counterpart?
I seem to run into a glitch when Misswolf doesn't go away after I remove the deed.
Xquavier
Xquavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Sat May 05, 2018 8:56 pm

Xquavier wrote:Question, can I make Misswolf digest like her SPO counterpart?
I seem to run into a glitch when Misswolf doesn't go away after I remove the deed.

it would be possible to make a digest version, shouldn't be too hard, would just have to change out the vore status with a digest NPC's one... i think thats all it needs... but as for the despawning... yeah, dunno how to fix that... think its something conflicting in the LUA file as its pretty much half broken but also half working? sooo...

sorry for the slow response...
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Xquavier Sun May 06, 2018 6:14 pm

Sleeps-Fox wrote:
Xquavier wrote:Question, can I make Misswolf digest like her SPO counterpart?

it would be possible to make a digest version, shouldn't be too hard, would just have to change out the vore status with a digest NPC's one... i think thats all it needs... but as for the despawning... yeah, dunno how to fix that... think its something conflicting in the LUA file as its pretty much half broken but also half working? sooo...

sorry for the slow response...
It's alright, but how do I exactly do that?
Xquavier
Xquavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox Sat May 19, 2018 12:19 pm

open the NPC's LUA file and replace the following line:
effect = "npcmisswolfvore"
with
isDigest = true
effect = "npcdigestvore"

i havan't actually tested this my self but it should change things accordingly and act the same as a normal digest type NPC.
this will also remove the invincibility effect given by misswolf due to that being apart of her custom status effect.

you can find the effect= on the 57th Line if your using Notepad++ or something similar that numbers columns and lines.
Sleeps-Fox
Sleeps-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Xquavier Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Sleeps-Fox wrote:open the NPC's LUA file and replace the following line:
effect = "npcmisswolfvore"
with
isDigest = true
effect = "npcdigestvore"

i havan't actually tested this my self but it should change things accordingly and act the same as a normal digest type NPC.
this will also remove the invincibility effect given by misswolf due to that being apart of her custom status effect.

you can find the effect= on the 57th Line if your using Notepad++ or something similar that numbers columns and lines.
Do you kinda plan on doing a digest version of her? I can change the file, but it doesn't feel right to her lines being so comforting to digest people.
Xquavier
Xquavier

Back to top Go down

Post by abrando Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:47 pm

I have a technical issue. When I added the mod, Starbound crashed. I got this in my log report:

[Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'kangarulegsbelly' found

Any solutions?

abrando

Back to top Go down

Post by abrando Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:40 pm

abrando wrote:I have a technical issue. When I added the mod, Starbound crashed. I got this in my log report:

[Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'kangarulegsbelly' found

Any solutions?

Nvm, I just reread the top post

abrando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down