Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Go down

Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa) Empty Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by Xquavier on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:51 pm

I think there might be more room for other characters from games. How about Absa from the game Rivals of Aether, it's kinda already pixel-based so would it be kinda easy to port over?
Xquavier
Xquavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa) Empty Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by EMShifter on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:12 am

If you can find in-game sprites from the game and link them here, I could toss them around and see what might come up. Who knows, perhaps even more than one animated SPO could come out of it.
No promises, mind you. But I could at least give it a go.
EMShifter
EMShifter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa) Empty Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by Xquavier on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:42 am

EMShifter wrote:If you can find in-game sprites from the game and link them here, I could toss them around and see what might come up. Who knows, perhaps even more than one animated SPO could come out of it.
I found a sprite sheet, but the sprite sheet is dumped, and it's a mess with the character sprites, and also including the stage sprites. Do you still want me to send the dumped sheet?
Xquavier
Xquavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EMShifter on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Xquavier wrote:
EMShifter wrote:If you can find in-game sprites from the game and link them here, I could toss them around and see what might come up. Who knows, perhaps even more than one animated SPO could come out of it.
I found a sprite sheet, but the sprite sheet is dumped, and it's a mess with the character sprites, and also including the stage sprites. Do you still want me to send the dumped sheet?

Go ahead and drop a link. I'll have a look at it and see what might be usable.
EMShifter
EMShifter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xquavier on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 am

EMShifter wrote:
Xquavier wrote:

Go ahead and drop a link. I'll have a look at it and see what might be usable.
Alright.
https://imgur.com/a/MrtCY
You'll need to scroll down to find the characters
Xquavier
Xquavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EMShifter on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:43 am

Jeez, that is a mess. Looking at what's there, I don't see a whole lot that I could make use of. Then again, I'm probably just too lazy to sift through those sprites and piece them together for animations. You may be better off getting a custom-made one, honestly. Unless you can find some better ripped sprites. XD
EMShifter
EMShifter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xquavier on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:03 pm

EMShifter wrote:Jeez, that is a mess. Looking at what's there, I don't see a whole lot that I could make use of. Then again, I'm probably just too lazy to sift through those sprites and piece them together for animations. You may be better off getting a custom-made one, honestly. Unless you can find some better ripped sprites. XD
Yeah... Sadly I can't really find a sprite sheet for her. The only one I could find is only about Wrastor. If I could get the game on Steam, I could possibly try to extract the sprites myself I think. <~<
Xquavier
Xquavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonomium on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 am

I do have the game, but unfortunately i'm a complete doof when it comes to ripping sprites.
Dragonomium
Dragonomium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xquavier on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Dragonomium wrote:I do have the game, but unfortunately i'm a complete doof when it comes to ripping sprites.
Ah. I think there are tools that gets the assets out of them...?
I don't know
Xquavier
Xquavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum