Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Go down

Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by Xquavier on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:51 pm

I think there might be more room for other characters from games. How about Absa from the game Rivals of Aether, it's kinda already pixel-based so would it be kinda easy to port over?
avatar
Xquavier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by EMShifter on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:12 am

If you can find in-game sprites from the game and link them here, I could toss them around and see what might come up. Who knows, perhaps even more than one animated SPO could come out of it.
No promises, mind you. But I could at least give it a go.
avatar
EMShifter

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by Xquavier on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:42 am

EMShifter wrote:If you can find in-game sprites from the game and link them here, I could toss them around and see what might come up. Who knows, perhaps even more than one animated SPO could come out of it.
No promises, mind you. But I could at least give it a go.
I found a sprite sheet, but the sprite sheet is dumped, and it's a mess with the character sprites, and also including the stage sprites. Do you still want me to send the dumped sheet?
avatar
Xquavier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by EMShifter on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Xquavier wrote:
EMShifter wrote:If you can find in-game sprites from the game and link them here, I could toss them around and see what might come up. Who knows, perhaps even more than one animated SPO could come out of it.
No promises, mind you. But I could at least give it a go.
I found a sprite sheet, but the sprite sheet is dumped, and it's a mess with the character sprites, and also including the stage sprites. Do you still want me to send the dumped sheet?

Go ahead and drop a link. I'll have a look at it and see what might be usable.
avatar
EMShifter

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by Xquavier on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 am

EMShifter wrote:
Xquavier wrote:
EMShifter wrote:If you can find in-game sprites from the game and link them here, I could toss them around and see what might come up. Who knows, perhaps even more than one animated SPO could come out of it.
No promises, mind you. But I could at least give it a go.
I found a sprite sheet, but the sprite sheet is dumped, and it's a mess with the character sprites, and also including the stage sprites. Do you still want me to send the dumped sheet?

Go ahead and drop a link. I'll have a look at it and see what might be usable.
Alright.
http://imgur.com/a/MrtCY
You'll need to scroll down to find the characters
avatar
Xquavier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by EMShifter on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:43 am

Jeez, that is a mess. Looking at what's there, I don't see a whole lot that I could make use of. Then again, I'm probably just too lazy to sift through those sprites and piece them together for animations. You may be better off getting a custom-made one, honestly. Unless you can find some better ripped sprites. XD
avatar
EMShifter

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by Xquavier on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:03 pm

EMShifter wrote:Jeez, that is a mess. Looking at what's there, I don't see a whole lot that I could make use of. Then again, I'm probably just too lazy to sift through those sprites and piece them together for animations. You may be better off getting a custom-made one, honestly. Unless you can find some better ripped sprites. XD
Yeah... Sadly I can't really find a sprite sheet for her. The only one I could find is only about Wrastor. If I could get the game on Steam, I could possibly try to extract the sprites myself I think. <~<
avatar
Xquavier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by Dragonomium on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 am

I do have the game, but unfortunately i'm a complete doof when it comes to ripping sprites.
avatar
Dragonomium

Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-02-07
Age : 23
Location : Russian Federation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by Xquavier on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Dragonomium wrote:I do have the game, but unfortunately i'm a complete doof when it comes to ripping sprites.
Ah. I think there are tools that gets the assets out of them...?
I don't know
avatar
Xquavier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vore Tenant or SPO (Rivals of Aether Absa)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum