Foodhall not appearing on Transport list?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Foodhall not appearing on Transport list?

Post by headrebel on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:20 am

I'm using the Ancient Gate on the starting world, but the Foodhall doesn't seem to show up at all. Definitely certain I haven't installed it wrong, dropped it in the mod folder, other things seem to be showing up properly like Gnome villages on the surface, and the races.

Is there another way to access it?

headrebel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Foodhall not appearing on Transport list?

Post by DireBug on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 am

I think you can only get there from the 2 Stop Teleshop, which you unlock at the Outpost after beating Erchius Mine. I know I've never been able to get to Foodhall from any other teleporter.
DireBug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:34 am

headrebel wrote:I'm using the Ancient Gate on the starting world, but the Foodhall doesn't seem to show up at all. Definitely certain I haven't installed it wrong, dropped it in the mod folder, other things seem to be showing up properly like Gnome villages on the surface, and the races.

Is there another way to access it?
DireBug wrote:I think you can only get there from the 2 Stop Teleshop, which you unlock at the Outpost after beating Erchius Mine. I know I've never been able to get to Foodhall from any other teleporter.

originally via a gateway was the way to travel there, how this changed a while back and it was changed to the teleporter at the "2 Shop Teleshop" at the outpost, if the food hall does not show in the travel list immediately, then as Direbug said, complete the Erchius Mine Story mission then go back.

you can find a teleporter to the far left of the Building once your at the hall to then set a waypoint thus allowing direct travel from your ship or any other teleporter.
Sleeps-Fox

Location : *Investigating Possible issues with PredPack add-on*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by headrebel on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:41 pm

...Oh. Huh. Well I feel like a dork. I wasn't aware the teleporter location was changed. In the Readme it still states that the Ancient Gateway is the way to access it, that might need an update.

Yup. There it is. Thanks for the help! I still feel like a huge dork over this.

headrebel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DireBug on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Oh! The readme is super outdated from what I understand, I think you're supposed to go to the issheights-true blog for the most recent directions on how to access things.

And really, don't feel bad... I dragged poor Sleeps here through a two-week long modding session just to get a basic NPC working.
DireBug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeps-Fox on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm

It's no problem headreble... And no Biggy dire, the real problem would have been if the hall didn't show up at all even after that, I could still get you there though...but I think the location change has caught a lot of people off guard and unexpectedly at first, but the outposts 2 shop teleshop teleporter is probably the first if not second thing people go to at the outpost upon first arrival so It kinda all works out.
Sleeps-Fox

Location : *Investigating Possible issues with PredPack add-on*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xirtamehtsitahw on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:21 pm

Not sure if necroposting is allowed, but there's a VERY easy way to "force-warp" to the Food Hall. Activate admin mode (just type /admin in the console), then type the following command to be warped to the Food Hall:

/warp instanceworld:foodhall

This will prompt the server to say "Let's try the space-warp again!" (or something like that), and you'll be taken to the Food Hall. Once there, just activate the teleporter bookmark at the far left of the Food Hall, and you've got easy access from your ship or any permanent teleporter on any world.

Please note that I'm not the first to find this out. This was posted on FurAffinity.net, I think.

xirtamehtsitahw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top